Right now is a tough time to be in the UK video game charts, as Red Dead Redemption 2 is still selling strong and being bolstered by the launch of its Online beta, but that hasn't stopped FIFA 19 from reclaiming the top spot and pushing Rockstar's goliath into second place.
It's more bad news for Fallout 76 too, as following on from a number of controversies - from the quality of the bag in the Power Armour edition to the game's technical performance - Bethesda's post-apocalyptic outing slips out of the top 10 into number 11. Battlefield V, however, hangs onto the fourth place position, and for the full top 10 you can look below.
Does any of this surprise you?
1. FIFA 19 / EA Sports
2. Red Dead Redemption 2 / Rockstar
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 / Activision
4. Battlefield V / EA Games
5. Forza Horizon 4 / Microsoft
6. Spyro: Reignited Trilogy / Activision
7. Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu! / Nintendo
8. Assassin's Creed Odyssey / Ubisoft
9. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe / Nintendo
10. Fortnite: Deep Freeze Bundle / Warner Bros. Interactive