The month of January continues as one would expect, with the usual suspects continuing to sell, just not in vast quantities.
FIFA 13 retains its place at the top of the pile, and Far Cry 3 remains in second, proving more popular than Activision's Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (which clings to its top three place). Hitman: Absolution and Need for Speed: Most Wanted also hold their respective positions in the top five.
The highest (and only) new entry into the top twenty is Anarchy Reigns, and Football Manager 2013 jumped up five places, but other than that there's very little of interest to report. Maybe DMC Devil May Cry will shake things up a bit next week (you can read our review here).
1. FIFA 13 (EA)
2. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
4. Hitman: Absolution (Square Enix)
5. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
6. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
7. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
8. Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
9. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
10. Lego Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros.)
11. Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)
12. WWE 13 (THQ)
13. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
14. Forza Horizon (Microsoft)
15. Dishonored (Bethesda)
16. Anarchy Reigns (Sega)
17. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
18. Medal of Honor: Warfighter (EA)
19. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
20. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros.)
Loading next content