The first week of the year is traditionally a slow week for video game sales (at least when compared to the last couple of December weeks) and subsequently it was the game with the smallest decrease that ended up in number one. FIFA 13 saw 51 percent of its sales from last week disappear, while last week's number one Far Cry 3 decreased by a whopping 65 percent. After spending some time in the shadows of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 this made it FIFA 13's fifth week at number one.
1. FIFA 13 | EA Sports
2. Far Cry 3 | Ubisoft
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 | Activision
4. Hitman: Absolution | Square Enix
5. Need for Speed: Most Wanted | EA Games
6. Halo 4 | Microsoft
7. Just Dance 4 | Ubisoft
8. Forza Horizon | Microsoft
9 Lego Lord of the Rings | Warner Bros.
10. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim | Bethesda
11. Assassin's Creed III | Ubisoft
12. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed | Sega
13. Football Manager 2013 | Sega
14. WWE '13 | THQ
15. Dishonored | Bethesda
16. Medal of Honor: Warfighter | EA Games
17. Skylanders Giants | Activision
18. Forza Motorsport 4 | Microsoft
19. Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two | Disney
20. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes | Warner Bros.
Loading next content