Ghost Games has announced that it is working on a major update for Need for Speed to fix some of the most problematic issues the game has been suffering from.
The studio promised on their official blog that the patch should arrive before the end of November and include, among other things, a better and more balanced catch up mechanism instead of the rubber-band tendencies currently present.
Here's an overview of what will be included:
- More balanced 'AI Catch Up'
- New Wrap Editor features:
- Mirror functionality
- Improved colour picker
- Hoonicorn and Morohoshi-San Diablo
- Gifted upon completion of their respective narrative threads
- First look at neons
- Early in development version on Morohoshi-San's Diablo
- REP increase 50-60
- 3x Trophies & Achievements
- New daily challenges
- x30 new pre-set wraps
- General bugs, tweaks and improvements
Need for Speed was launched on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on November 5. It's planned for released on PC in the spring of 2016.